3. Anyone who can run 26.2 miles can do anything.
4. It gives you an excuse to travel and see a new place. Like downtown Grand Rapids. Or Antarctica.
5. It opens up a world of adventure.
6. The world is full of opportunities for people fit enough to run a marathon.
7. It’s better than sex–It lasts for hours, they give you a medal when you come across the finish line, and EVERYBODY respects you in the morning.
8. You’ll learn more about yourself than you ever knew.
9. You’ll discover strength that you didn’t know you had.
10. Your mom will brag about you to all her friends. (Yep.)
11. People will look up to you.
12. All the cool kids are doing it.
It’s 2015, the year that Marty McFly travels to in the future in Back To The Future II. The year of endless possibilities.
You can run with me to provide clean water to people without it in Africa through Team World Vision.